Sycamore class have been looking at how we can stay safe on the internet and our phones. The children had great fun discussing and acting out different scenarios. Sycamore class considered the online dangers of the following scenarios and possible consequences:
- You’ve become the victim of prank calling or silent calling on your mobile, what do you do?
- You’ve posted personal details such as your mobile number or home address and someone you don’t know tries to contact you, what do you do?
- Someone you’ve met online asks to meet you, what do you do?
- Someone has posted nasty messages and/or photos of you on Facebook, what do you do?
- Other children are ganging up on you and being nasty to you on a gaming site, what do you do?
The children had some brilliant ideas and thought very carefully about online safety.